Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Where has the time gone???

Well it has been a while since my last post.  So much for my resolution.  I have been busy with school and the annual season of testing.  All of the teacher/quilters out there know what I mean.

I haven't done much in the way of piecing or quilting. My husband had to meet some friends over in Fairfield (near Gettysburg) at Needle and Thread so he could be fitted for a coat for his re-enacting and well... he FORCED me to go with him and well.... yes, I had to bring some things home.

Today we are awaiting a visit from the grandson (oh and his mom and dad too).  So I'm going to try and sneak in a little sewing time and watch an archived Quilt Cam from Bonnie Hunter.  I manage to get quite a bit done with her talking in the background.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

julieQ said...

I am so glad you brought some beautiful fabric home to play with!! Enjoy your sewing time inbetween all the busyness!

Beth said...

I bet he really had towork to make you go with him right? LOL
Nice fabbies that came home with you.