Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Anniversary to us.....

Yesterday was our 28th anniversary and we spent the day antiqueing.  The first quilt is one we saw in Dover,PA a couple of months ago.  I love the plates and the cheddar... and the border... AWESOME!  We left it there, but Kevin picked it up on the way home from Dover, DE in February.



The pink basket quilt we found yesterday in Hagerstown, MD.  I love all of the detail in the quilting.  Kevin actually made the decision to bring her home before I said anything.

Getting ready for Mother Nature's last Hurrah of the season.  Hoping the first day of Spring brings some warmer temps.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

regan said...

Happy Anniversary! And both of those quilts are gorgeous! I'm so glad they found a good home! :o)

Cathy Daniel said...

Both are beautiful - I normally go for brights, but this time I just love that pale pink. xCathy