Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pre-cuts for sale

I have decided to part with my most of my pre-cuts.  So, if you are interested, please leave a comment or email me at nabender62@gmail.com and I will get the shipping figured out at the post office and then send you a request for payment through Paypal.  I must have your email address to request the payment.  If you do not use Paypal and need to send me a money order that is fine. Email me and I can send you my address information.  US Shipping only please.


Strawberry Fields Jelly Roll $18 each + shipping

Happy Camper Jelly Roll $16 + shipping   SOLD

Boutique by Chez Moi Jelly Roll $16 + shipping   SOLD

Bali Pop Mint Chip $16 + shipping

Crazy 8 Honey Bun $13 + shipping

Nostalgia Honey Bun $13 + shipping
Portabello Market Jelly Roll $12 + shipping  SOLD

Breath of Avignon Jelly Roll $18 + shipping






1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just sent you an email...