Saturday, August 31, 2013

Catchin' Up....

The first week of school is done and I have survived.  I have a good feeling about this year's group.  There are a few squirrels but that is normal for 8th grade.

To top off the end of the week, Erin, Lester, and Eddie came to visit for the day.  I so needed some Nana love.  I miss him so much and would love to be able to be Nana all the time.



Now I'm trying to convince grandpa he and I need to go out for ice cream :)

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

5 comments:

Susan said...

What a cutie!!

Hang in there at school. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!

Suzan said...

What a nice end of the week for you having your grandbaby at home. Loving on a grandchild makes everything better - always!!

My uncle taught 8th grade and he said more were squirrelly than were not!

Beth said...

Such a cutie!! enjoy your Nana time.

Mary K said...

Grandbabies make it all worth it!

Sara said...

enjoy the Nana time - he is so cute. Wishing I could be doing the same this weekend.

And enjoy the new school year and those bright new faces.