Saturday, July 13, 2013

I'm in love........

I finally got to Paoli around 1:30 in the afternoon yesterday.  The traffic around Lancaster was totally NUTS!!!!

Anyway, I was fine, until I got to the sign-in desk on the maternity floor and then the tears started flowing.  I walked in, gave Erin a big hug and kiss, gave Lester a hug and then ....... Baby smells!  Baby cries!  Baby love!

Yes I know, I shouldn't have held him for three hours.  But he was soooooooooooooooo cuddly.  And, apparently, he prefers the bottle, and this is the most he has eaten and slept since he was born.  Needless to say, that helped Erin relax a great deal.

They come home from the hospital today.  I will be staying with them until the 18th, then I head home for Abby's tonsillectomy on the 19th.

Have a great day!


5 comments:

julieQ said...

I am so happy for you...that love just fills up your heart!! What a darling!

Sara said...

I don't believe you can cuddle a newborn too much! Nothing is quite as relaxing as cuddling a sleeping baby. He is so darling - enjoy.

Amy said...

Precious Nancy! I teared up thinking about your reaction and excitement too! Stinker! :')

Happy Grandmothering :)

Beth said...

Oh what an adorable bundle of joy.
Enjoy!!!

Alycia said...

Awwww - So cute... and so tiny.... and oh - so adorable!!