Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blog change is good.... right???

I know, everyone is now totally confused and I do apologize for that.  Sometimes change is good... and honestly I needed a little 'refresher' in my life.

I've changed up the blog and title, as some of you know, reflect two things that I love... quilting and ice cream.  If I could quilt all of the time I would..... unfortunately, the bills have to be paid.

Ice cream??? Well, if I have to have a weakness that would be it.  I can come up with any excuse to have ice cream.  As far as I am concerned, it is a meal in itself.

So I hope you will be patient with the changes and continue to follow me when I post.  I've added a photo of my grandmother's Turkey Track quilt.  It is the first antique quilt I was privileged to adopt.

If anyone can help me create a banner across the top with the background/ice cream picture and my blog name I would appreciate it.  I looked all over the place and couldn't find out how to do it.

Have a good day and enjoy some ice cream!

1 comment:

Suzan said...

Do you have a picture of that fabric with better resolution? I can make you a banner but the resolution on that pic is kind of low. Lemme know!