Monday, March 25, 2013

I think I killed the Featherweight...

Today was a snow day... can you believe it??? I don't ever remember it snowing like this this late in March.  So now we have two extra days tacked on to the end of the year.

The up side of today was a I got to sew.  However, I think I taxed the featherweight and now it won't sew.  The upper tension is non-existent.  I have threaded, re-threaded, and re-threaded again and nothing helped.  So tonight when Kevin comes home I'll have him adjust the table lift and put the Bernina back in and see how it works.  I really wanted to get this top done but no go.

This is the quilt I am making to donate for our district arts festival... the pieces you saw in the last post.

I hope everyone else had a nice SNEW day.  Quilty Hugs!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I just hate when I have the time and the motivation and a plan and then the darn machine will not behave.

Carol said...

Did you change the needle too? Dull needles can do crazy things.