Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Adventures with my Leaders and Enders....

This is Rick Rack Nines.  It is a Bonnie Hunter pattern and can be found in her Adventures with Leaders and Enders book.

This sucker is huge, all of 108 inches square.  Everything came out of my stash accept both brown fabrics for the borders.... but I got them on sale.  The binding is still in process but I wanted to lay it out on the bed while the sun is shining and the camera battery was charged.

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful day and getting some quilty things accomplished.  Tomorrow we head to IUP (Indiana University of Pennsylvania) to see our daughter, Abby, and watch their production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.

Hugs!!!

5 comments:

Quilty Conscience said...

Lovely quilt! But so many pieces. Whew! Good for you!

Erin O. said...

Wow, that came together nicely!

SUPERQUILTER said...

very, very nice. I like it

Beth said...

Love the quilt. I have that book. I have scraps...hmmmm
Enjoy your visit.

Frog Quilter said...

I love it!!! My kind of quilt.