Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A very accomplished day....



My grading is caught up, my plans are done, I don't have to copy anything for Monday... so today was a laundry and sewing day.  And what a sewing day it was!!!!

I am in the process of making the newest "Turning 20" pattern as a quilt to donate to the high school art festival in May.  My friend, Donna, said she would donate the quilting for me.  I love this Autism support fabric... it seemed appropriate for a school activity.

In the process of working on some of those units, I was working on my leader-ender Cheddar Bowties.  I got pieces parts together and then blocks together while working on the other quilt units.  I will have so many bowties to do, but they will come together with other projects.

I hope you all had a great day sewing.  Quilty Hugs!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't say I "love" cheddar (and don't get me started that cheddar is white!) but I used it at the Pepper Cory workshop today and it's slowly growing on me. :-)