Sunday, February 3, 2013

In for a penny......

I bought some solid cheddar.  Actually I think the name was "School Bus Yellow".  It's Kona, and I love it.  I decided I would make some cheddar bowties.

In for a penny, in for a pound.  I had no idea how full my strip drawers were, and I haven't even gotten to the light drawer.  Also, I'm sure there are fabrics in the 2.5 and 3.5 drawers that aren't in the 2-inch drawer.  One good thing is that the drawers will be straightened up again.

I know I don't have enough to make a huge quilt, so it will what it is.

Add another project to the list of WIPs.  I think I'm up to about seven now.

The sky looks like snow, and it is trying off and on... I don't think it will amount to much, but it looks pretty while it falls.

Have a happy day!!!


3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh...that does look like cheddar, you can't go wrong with Kona fabrics.

Melinda said...

I am using that same Kona for my bowties. I need to do more prep as I have almost finished my first batch.

Beth said...

looks like a bin of very pretty bowties waiting to happpen.