Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cheddar Bowtie Update

Today after getting some of those necessary chores underway and done, I decided to go into the sewing room and get something creative accomplished.  I was working on a jelly roll top and decided to use my cheddar bowties as leader/enders.

The center of the quilt top got done - sorry no picture, not enough light - and these are the bowties.  I think they are too cute.  As you can see I have a lot of blues and greens.  Tonight I'm piecing more and have gotten into the pinks and reds.

Tomorrow we will be traveling to Philly to see Beth and pick up her laptop.  It was accidentally knocked onto the floor and needs to go to Staples so it can get fixed... thank God for accident insurance.

Later!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I am working on cheddar bowties also as my leaders/Enders. They stack up pretty quick.

Beth said...

Your bow ties are so cute! I really need to get sewing. sigh...

Michelle said...

Love the bowties! I made a few...wish I would have kept up with them! :)