Saturday, January 19, 2013

Owl Be Seeing You....

in all the old familiar places......

Can't remember who sang that one... was it Frank Sinatra?  Obviously before my time.

Anyway, last summer I had the opportunity to drive to Bedford, PA with my friend Belinda and take a class with our dear friend Bonnie Hunter.  Mary's Quilt Shop of Bedford put it all together and did a great job.  The class was over Bonnie's pattern "Jared Takes a Wife".

I had this owl fabric purchased for my daughter Abby and decided to use it.  I love the way it turned out and she has been cuddling with it all week while working on her on-line college Algebra class.  She goes back to school on the 27th but I'm not sure if this one is going back with her.  She has two quilts there already

Hope you all are enjoying your day!

5 comments:

julieQ said...

It is just wonderful!! Isn't it so nice to have it all completed?

regan said...

It looks awesome in those colors! And I love those little owls! Sweet!

Sara said...

This is really pretty! It just says "summer" with that cheerful yellow.

Michelle said...

Love that quilt! The little owls are cute!

Kucki68 said...

Looks great!