Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My first adventure into string piecing....

Today was quilt cam day with Bonnie Hunter.  I had been at school getting plans done and just made it home for the beginning of it.  So since I didn't really have anything to work on, and Bonnie was string piecing, I decided to give it a try.

I have been saving my un-used book order forms from school for foundations as the paper is thin and hopefully easy to rip out.  I just grab some strings and started sewing.

I am pleased.  Not sure what I'm going to do with it, probably just quilt it and hang it up or something.

Anyway, I can stop singing "like a virgin" now... I've done ventured into string piecing.

Have a good day!

6 comments:

Pat said...

Uh oh. 'nother string addict has joined the ranks!

regan said...

Does that mean we are all stringy sluts now!?! LOL

Rosa said...

Looks fantastic!

SUPERQUILTER said...

Good job. Love your singing LOL. I think we are all addicted to quilting no matter what the style is. Have fun.

Pauline said...

merry christmas matey!!! hope you guys have a great one and a safe and happy new year!!!!!!! love from me

John'aLee said...

Especially beautiful set against the black~