Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Latest UFO finish......

Last summer, my goal was to get some tops and backings ready to quilt so that when Donna had time to put one into her plethora of customer quilts, one would be done and I could scratch it off the list.

This is the latest finish.  These churn dash blocks were from an on line swap EONS ago. The center sat and sat until I decided to use up a 30's print jelly roll I had gotten on the flying geese.  It is 103" square.  Not sure if this one will stay home or go with a child.... but for now it has a home on the pile on top of the cedar chest.

Weather maker #2 has arrived in full force, so  I was unable to take the picture outside.  We will probably get more rain and slop than snow.  Then we await #3 on Saturday.

Have a super quilty day!


2 comments:

SUPERQUILTER said...

OH my that is beautiful. I love it. Good job. I am glad you got a chance to finish it.

Sara said...

This is really beautiful. Love, love, love those flying geese around the edges. They really are a wonderful border.