Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes I've been busy this weekend, though none of it has involved sewing.

I spent yesterday at school working on my lesson plans and cleaning up some files.  Then I copied most of what I needed for the week.  Kevin, Beth, and I then went to Target and left them a lot of cha-ching getting her ready to go to Drexel this Wednesday.

Today my goals were three-fold; adapt a note-packet for my Learning Support kids, re-work a test and also create an adapted version, and re-work a Parts of Speech review and note-packet.  ALL DONE!!!  And on top of that I baked chocolate chip cookies.

We will be leaving soon to take Beth to Friendly's for supper.... 19 years old and its her favorite place to eat.   I know, it's the ice cream... which of course is the best part.

I am hoping to get some hand quilting done this evening.  So far I haven't done to well with Bonnie's challenge.  It all depends on how stuffy my head is.  Three weeks into school and the creeping crud is upon us.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Three weeks already! Crazy how fast this time is zooming by.

Will be thinking of you on Wednesday!

Katie said...

Ohhhhhh. We miss Friendlys. Sigh.