Saturday, August 11, 2012

More camera action

I am so glad Kevin and I decided to buy this new camera for 'our' Christmas present last year.  I am by no means a photographer, but taking decent pictures is so much easier with this camera and the lenses.
First up, the morning glories.  I love morning glories... probably more than I love pansies.  This week we finally had one of the red ones bloom.  The blue ones have been blooming for a week or two now.  

This morning I was able to get a picture out of the bedroom window of a female goldfinch feeding off the seeds from the Coneflower.  Everything bloomed so early this year because of the warm spring.  It was amazing to watch her balance on the waving stalks.  

So enjoy the pictures.  




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome pictures! What kind of camera do you have?

Barb said...

your flowers are just beatufil...great pictures.

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Nancy. There's a reason Morning Glories have their name. Great photos--Michelle's question is good. What kind of camera do you have? Hope you're staying cool as the school year looms on the horizon.
best, nadia