Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finally.............

Finally, finally........... it is finished! I love 1930s reproduction prints and many moons ago (I think probably close to 5 years) I decided to make a sampler quilt and perhaps use it is a block of the month class. Needless to say it took a while to complete - I decided to hand quilt it to make it look old. I love it! I think the applique border sets it off just beautifully. Now to move on to the next hand-quilting project.... a quilt for hubby to use when he goes re-enacting. Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Connie said...

It is outstanding, love it!

scraphappy said...

Beautiful work!

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

My hat's off to you ! Hand quilting; I don't have the patience for it.
Yours is a quilt to be cherished.

Michelle said...

Beautiful! And hand quilted...what a treasure! Great job!

Katie said...

Lovely! I especially love your border. :-)