Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I get by with a little help from my friends .......


HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!
 I decided to spend a cloudy Sunday morning working on putting binding on a quilt I just got back from Donna. Right now she is in posession of about half a dozen finished tops and backs and every once in a while gets one on the frame for me.

Anyway, I like to trim my excess backing/batting down to about an inch from the edge of the top, then put the binding on by machine. Beth was helping me man-handle the quilt on the table. Smokey was supervising all of this so Beth decided to make her look the part.

Can you hear the cat say "Oh geeze......."

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Gari said...

Such a "happy" kitty.

Katie said...

Oh I can definitely hear Smokey. :-)

Michelle said...

Is that the latest in kitten fashion? Love it! :)

Pauline said...

Hiya nancy..just checking in to say hello...happy easter to you guys...