Monday, April 9, 2012

How many quilts on the bed are too many???

Bonnie Hunter just posted and asked "What's on your bed?". (thank you for the picture Miss Bonnie).  Well right now it is a jumbled blanket mess. I must admit I don't make the bed every morning. I get up and for the most part 'go' to get to school early and gather my thoughts (though that excuse does not apply today). I can't even think about packing lunch at 6 am... my brain doesn't think that way.

I love quilts, and right now there are three, yes I said three, on the bed. I like to build my nest, my cocoon so to speak, and if I need to kick them off I can.. or drag them back up over me.

So how many on the bed is too many? My kids say you can never have too many blankies... works for me.

Hugs!

4 comments:

Quilty Conscience said...

I too have three. I love the weight!

Barb said...

I have five quilts on my bed....I am freezing....sometimes three...just depends on my internal cooling and heating system.

Pauline said...

Hi Nancy..you NEED loads of quilts where you live in winter..lol....I have 2..and winter is coming fast!!

Linda said...

Hi Nancy. I just want to let you know that I'm awarding you a very special Liebster Blog Award. Come check out my post today to see what it's about.