Sunday, February 5, 2012

A day with Bonnie...........

I had the wonderful opportunity of spending some time with Bonnie Hunter this weekend. She was visiting the LeTort Quilt Guild in Carlisle, PA which is right up the road from me. Friday night I was invited to share Hibachi with her and some of the guild members and today I went to the meeting and saw her presentation. I've heard it before but there is always something new to learn.

I also got to meet some wonderful gals from Bedford, PA... Mary Koval and friends. Mary owns a quilt shop and retreat center in Bedford.... I see a road trip in my future.

Needless to say my tests weren't graded.... won't take long, I'll knock them out tomorrow afternoon.

Quilty Hugs!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Lucky you! I wish she'd travel to Australia....

Beth said...

She is lots of fun, isn't she? Glad you had the chance to have dinner with her and see her wonderful trunk show.
Hope you got those papers graded.:)

Barb said...

Sounds like fun!!

Pauline said...

hi Nancy..hope you had fun...did you pass on my words...rofl..read Kates wish??????????????? rofl

andsewon said...

Bonnie is so much fun! I enjoyed her class my pal Alice and I went to in Smithfield, Va. Sure wish she would come back again!

Michelle said...

Yay! How fun to see Bonnie! She's coming to our guild in April...can't wait!!

Katie said...

Ah. I'm jealous. Bonnie is so much fun. :-)

pajudie said...

Sounds like you had a great time, Nancy :o) Wish I could have gone.