Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Taking a page from Miss Bonnie's book......


I'm trying to use my left arm, I really am. And in teasing, I asked my husband "How do you work with your left arm all the time??? It's frustrating! (He's left-handed).

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, Bonnie Hunter posted that she was going through her strip drawers, pressing and organizing them by color. So I figured since I really can't cut anything I'd try to start on that project. My drawers have exploded so this is going to take some time.

As you can see I haven't even made a dent in the 2-inch drawer. Someone make sure I've come up for air later will you please???


Hugs!


6 comments:

scraphappy said...

Looks like beautiful fabric spaghetti.
Have fun

Kate said...

I had so many 2 1/2 inch strips I hadn't used I was going to get rid of them, but ended up sorting by colour and I now have the makings for one of Bonnie's quilts - v happy and scrappy (I am not by nature a scrap girl..) Watching lots of Get Smart made the process pretty much painless lol

julieQ said...

Hee! My drawers look very similar! Although I did use some of the pieces for Bonnie's mystery...have fun, and no using that right arm! I am so sorry it is hurting...

Pauline said...

looks like you working at tidying up too mate, you take it easy with that arm..or you will be out of sewing for a long time!! hope you guys had a wonderful christmas Nancy..
happy new year matey

Della said...

You have my deepest sympathy. I was unable to quilt for two months when I broke my wrist. I just about went crazy. Best of luck in your healing process.

Gari said...

Now, I'd be afraid to start that. But I'm afraid of almost everything Bonnie suggests. ;-)