Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Quilting can prove harmful to your health......

Kevin is always saying "Practice safe quilting."... well, who knew he was right?

Over Thanksgiving I cut out ALL of the pieces for a Bonnie Hunter Pineapple Blossom. Our challenge this year is Red and White and I thought, why not?

Well my arm said "No Way!". I have tendonitis. Four shots in my right arm later.... I have to baby it for the next two weeks, no lifting anything heavier than 5 pounds and no repeptitive motion over a long period of time UGH!!!!. Those shots HURT!!!! but hopefully I won't have to undergo weeks of PT.

So my kids and Kevin will be helping with Christmas dinner tomorrow.... I'm not even going to attempt to lift an 18 pound bird.

So Happy Christmas to all.... enjoy your family, friends, food, and fun!

Hugs!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Sorry you are injured and hope you will be fully recovered soon. Enjoy your Christmas anyway!

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope you heal quickly and get back to quilting. :)

Carol said...

I wish you a speedy recovery. Having an injury sucks but help in the kitchen, woohoo.

Beth said...

Hopefully that arm will be recovered soon and you will be able to use it for quilting again.
Happy Holidays.

Gari said...

there's nothing repetitive about cutting for one of Bonnie's quilts, is there? Get well soon.