Thursday, August 4, 2011

I really am focusing on the task at hand.....

there just happens to be two tasks I have to focus on.

The first task is a quilt I was asked to make for a friend. Actually there are two.. one top is finished already.

The second task is a quilt for someone special but I can't talk about it 'cause I don't know if this someone special reads my blog on a regular basis.

And since there is only three weeks left until I am officially in school mode... I need to multi-task.... does all this make sense??

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Ok, so it sounds like you have 1 1/2 quilts (since one of the tops is done) to make in less than 3 weeks.

Hmmm, sounds like my SOP (standard operating procedure). he he he he

Better get going!!

Good luck

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

We're quilters... the queens of multi-tasking! Best wishes on making your deadlines, you'll do it!!

Barb said...

Yep, makes perfect sense to me...because it sounds like my status...as Mrs. G. said quilters are multi-taskers, and we get'er done! Have fun! School in three weeks, as hot as the Summer has been, Fall sounds good to me...even though it means the start of school!

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Ooooooooo....that second quilt is for ME, isn't it?!??!!?!?

;0)

aww...shucky-darn. Sure wish :0) Can't wait to see some pics (hint-hint....)

Katie said...

Ummm. The focus is the hard part.

Beth said...

Sew girl sew!! LOL.
Can't wait to see some pics when you are done.