Saturday, July 9, 2011
In my next life............
2. Teach people how to cut fabric in a straight line. (no one in particular)
3. Teach fabric companies how to roll fabric onto a bolt so that it can be cut on the straight of grain.
4. Curb the reliance on a calculator/digital read-out so that kids can add and subtract without punching plastic buttons and then freezing up when the machine doesn't give them the correct answer and I have to tell them how much change I get back.
5. Be able to press, fold, cut, stack, count, draw lines, and sew 189 flying geese in one evening.
6. Be better at watching what I eat, how much I eat, and exercise more.
7. Try to be more tolerant when life throws curves I'm not ready for.
Ok, I'm done being *#*(&$#.... how was your day????