Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

In my next life............

1. I'm going to design all public buildings AROUND the women's bathroom
2. Teach people how to cut fabric in a straight line. (no one in particular)
3. Teach fabric companies how to roll fabric onto a bolt so that it can be cut on the straight of grain.
4. Curb the reliance on a calculator/digital read-out so that kids can add and subtract without punching plastic buttons and then freezing up when the machine doesn't give them the correct answer and I have to tell them how much change I get back.
5. Be able to press, fold, cut, stack, count, draw lines, and sew 189 flying geese in one evening.
6.  Be better at watching what I eat, how much I eat, and exercise more.
7.  Try to be more tolerant when life throws curves I'm not ready for.


Ok, I'm done being *#*(&$#.... how was your day????

10 comments:

Katie said...

LOL My day? Obviously better than yours!

Actually I cleaned house all day. Not so much fun, but I didn't have to deal with people. Just dog hair. Sometimes that seems to be the lesser of two evils. :-)

Kate said...

Sorry, kind of made me laugh - I have those days too. The bad experiences kind of all run together on the one day don't they...so let's hope you have some good 'uns from now on - for a while at leave :)

Pattilou said...

Cute post! Some days are diamonds--some days are stones. When you go about designing that building around a woman's bathroom, please give it lots of stalls!

Julie Fukuda said...

Glad to hear things will be getting better one of these days.I'd be happy if web sites would stop fixing things that aren't broke

Michelle said...

Haha...we all feel this way once in a while. I agree with all your statements, too! :P Hang in there...hopefully today will be a better day.

Pauline said...

hahah nancy..ya scared me there for a minute...rofl..yep...agreed..

Michele Bilyeu said...

Fabulous list dahling! And you are inspiring ALL of us to make our own. I would add make the check out counters female not male friendly. I'm too short to even swipe my own card most of the time. AAACCCCK. We have a new Joanns. I swear every clerk and I think there were two of them ..were new and untrained. I was misdirected to locations that did not contains what I was looking for twice. Signs of the times. It's why the elderly are the greeters at Walmart. In their day, you said 'hello' to people ;)

quiltingnana said...

nice post for a chuckle

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Ummm.....**giggle**.....I hope things ended up okay, because THAT list said it ALL and I couldn't help but nod and say...."YAY! Me too!!!!"
;0)

Kim said...

I second all those and have several I'd add.

Happy sewing