Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finished!!!

I've managed to get two things completed since school let out.

The first is a baby quilt for my daughter's friend. I love the Turning 20 patterns... quick and colorful!  I love the way Abby holds it for the picture... don't you?


The second is a pattern from Judy Laquidara. I think she called it Bears in the Farmhouse or something like that. I'm calling mine "Bear-inagoddadavida".... remember the song? It's the 60's man!!

Ok, now what else can I get in to.

Quilty hugs!

7 comments:

Barb said...

Love your quilts....great job!

Michelle said...

Good job on your two finishes! That bear paw is quite psychedelic. LOL

Beth said...

The baby quilt very cute. The bear paw and its name 'far out man' ;)

Linda said...

I agree the baby quilt it great--lots of color! Yep! I remember the song--and love the bear paw man's quilt. Wasn't it preformed by Iron Butterfly?

Bonnie said...

Wow -- I like that fabric in the bear -- inagodadadiva.. or whatever. It is wild fabric but really works well in this quilt. Nice baby quilt too... looks big enough to last well into elementary school! Nice job. And both are completely finished.. I thought the bigger one might just be a top but nope quilted and bound! Good job.

Susan said...

Wow, Nancy! Great use of your time off!!

Beth said...

Beautiful!!!! One of these years I'll finish my Bears in the Candy Store! I loved that pattern so much! Your finished quilt looks fantabulous!!