Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bernie is sick.... and I'm frustrated

Finally....... I have a Sunday to sit down and knock out a project and what happens.... the machine zonks on me!!!!

I was just meandering... and in the middle the bobbin thread was doing this (see picture)... so I just spent 30 minutes ripping it all out the middle of the quilt.  I had changed the needle in the middle of quilting and apparantly that took care of that problem but  I'll have to re-do it after Bernie comes back from the spa.

Before I found all of that on the back, I tried to make the binding... my feed dogs won't come back up.

Of course.... just as school is ending and I can sew without guilt. *SIGH*

Hope you are having a better day...

2 comments:

Barb said...

So sorry, it is extremely frustrating when you actually have time to sew and can't...hopefully, you will get her fixed soon.

Beth said...

That is why everyone needs a spare machine. Hope you are sewing agin soon.