Saturday, January 1, 2011

UFO Challenge Participants Request

Happy New Year!

I have a favor to ask of all the gals/guys in the UFO challenge. Would you please, if you have a moment, email me with your blog address so that I can fix the list? It is still adding spaces and I want to try and doctor on it if I can. Also, I'm going to make a spreadsheet this time. Technology is only so reliable.

PS.  As of 2:00 pm EST I have 19 full or partial records.  Thank you to all that emailed; some I got from emails I saved.  For those that haven't had a chance to email I would appreciate it if you would.  Also, please check the link on the side to make sure it works.   Thanks so much!

Thanks!

11 comments:

Trudi said...

Awe, who could resits those puppy dog eyes! I just sent you an e-mail :)

Kritta22 said...

Sooo cute!

Wendy said...

My link works so I guess we are good to go.

Kim West said...

My link works too - so thanks!

Tennye said...

Hi, well, I am having trouble emailing you, but my name brings you to my blog when it is clicked. I was hoping to put the UFO widget on my blog though so others will know about it. I also wondered if you want a list, I have it all made I plan to post it on my own blog today.

Eat, Sleep, Quilt said...

Hi Nancy, my link works but I sent you an email anyway. I'm Linda, the eighth name down the list.

I changed my signing name (Linda M) to the name of my blog (Eat, Sleep, Quilt) if that helps! I'm still learning how to fine-tune my blog 8o)

Linda

orchidlover said...

Hi Nancy, I'm a bit behind already but my blog is

www.paganpatches.blogspot.com/

love and hugs Gina xxx

Becky said...

My link is working. Becky at
http://quiltingbooklady.blogspot.com

thanks!

Myra said...

Another plan to clear up space in the sewing room... Looks like we are all on the same page for 2011...
Good luck with your group!! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Pattilou said...

Got my machine fixed and I'm working on some UFO's this year. Got one finished yesteday. 22 left!

CJ said...

My link works, yeah!

I've even started a *little* work on UFO #3. :)