Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Once Again.....

I have fallen off the face of the earth.

I have come to the conclusion that we should just close school between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Between the holidays and hunting season I somtimes feel like I am a salmon fighting the current. Oh well...

I still haven't pressed all of those lovely fat quarters I bought at Thanksgiving... they are waiting in two huge piles in the sewing room.

Today I am attempting my first cheesecake... wish me luck. I hope the 8th grade teachers like it.

We had a little unexpected snow the other day... it stuck, made the roads a little slippy, but looked so pretty while it lasted.

Oh the buzzer is going off... have to see what the cheesecake looks like.

Hugs!

2 comments:

Linda M said...

Welcome back to the "round" side, Nancy! I hope your cheesecake turned out okay, it's one of my favorite "no-no" foods!

Linda
http://eatsleepquilt.blogspot.com

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

always enjoy your lil' posts, even few and far between that they are :0)
We all know life takes us away sometimes.....

BUT...be sure to post about the outcome of the cheesecake baking episode :0)