Monday, November 29, 2010

When I'm good, I'm good..... but when I'm bad........



I was oh so bad; and Kevin was right there watching the entire time. (But bless his heart, he wasn't feeling well and is now on the couch with a stomach virus).

Anyway.... this was the fruit of my labor. I never thought I'd become a Civil War fabricaholic.... but the prints and shirtings just go into everything so well!!!

oh, and the three 30's fqs I don't have in my massive collection either... so they had to come home.

So, I'm done being bad for a while.... now to concentrate on Christmas.

Quilty Hugs!

12 comments:

Suzan said...

Did you get to Burkholder's? I was there on Saturday and hoped I would run into you!

Momma Made This said...

They do go nicely with pretty much anything, don't they? : D

Nice stash addition! Drool, drool.

~ Ronda

Lissa Jane said...

see I dont think you have been bad... shirtings and cheddars are VERY hard to come by (well they are here in Australia) so you were just being sure you didn't miss out :O)))

Lissa
Australia

Christine said...

Isn't it wonderful to be bad? You have gotten some beautiful fabrics and hope your husband is feeling better soon.

Christine

Jeanne said...

Looks like a great bunch of fabrics! I love the civil war prints and colors, too.

Lynn said...

i really like your kinda bad. you go girl.

Barb said...

I love your "bad"! I so understand how you were able to be "bad" with those beautiful fabrics! When it comes to CWs and Shirtings...yep I can do the same kind of "bad"...makes me smile to say that word! Have a great week!

Michelle said...

Those fabrics are yummy -- I love shirtings!

Beth said...

Ohhhh great fabrics!! I am bad too. :)

Michelle said...

LOL! I needed a giggle.

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Three words....

LOL!

Pamela said...

Great fabrics and stash staples. It's so fun to be bad.