Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quilters are Good Cooks

or are we just fantastic eaters???!!!!

Either way, food and quilting always seem to go together. Our guild has a Christmas covered dish and also one in the spring at our May meeting. A few years back someone suggested we put together a cookbook.

It's here!!!.... and the recipes look yummy! I know that I have tried a few at the covered dish celebrations and have never been disappointed.

I have a box of books ready to sell; going to take some to school and send a few to work with Kevin. If you would like one let me know. They are $12 plus shipping.

Quilty Hugs!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I don't cook that much anymore. I think tho, once we come back to the US, I am going to start...we will see. What a fun thing to do as a guild.

julieQ said...

What a cool cookbook!!