Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sundae Quilters At it Again

The Sundae Quilters got together again yesterday..... I so needed it. I worked a little more on my hexies... Jeane has started on them now and Belinda is going to join us soon.

So from left to right we have: Jan, Belinda, Fran (holding Duchess), Pat, and Jeane. Seated is Judie (holding Duncan) and Bonnie.

Judie's other Scottie, Hamish, was a little camera shy.

If you have the chance to get a small quilting group together go for it.... these gals give me inspiration and strength and help me put things into perspective when I need it the most.

Hugs!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I should probably stay away from you gals, the hexie thing seems to be catching!

Pat said...

What a lovely group of ladies! You are lucky indeed.

pajudie said...

Glad you decided to come over, Nancy - it's always so good to see you :o)
Judie

quiltingnana said...

I feel the same way about the ladies in my bee...have done lots of hexies