Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My 'trash' is your 'treasure'

Remember a couple of months ago I said I was going through books and patterns? Well after the Sundae Quilters went through them, and I donated some to the guild library, here is what I have left. 

I'll start with the books; hopefully the PayPal gods will be good to me :o)  If not we will have to do money orders.

Books are $10 which includes shipping (domestic only)

I do have a PayPal account so if you are interested in anything please let me know through email at brownie340us@yahoo.com I will then send you the information as my PayPal account is linked to another email. You can also send me a Money Order if you like; again I'll send you the snail address.

Books will be shipped once payment is received.

Thanks and have fun shopping!

3 comments:

julieQ said...

What a great idea, Nancy! I am on "no buy"...however, I can sell...and if you don't mind, I will take your idea and run with it!!

Barb said...

I think what you are doing is awesome, unfortunately, I am moving soon and just got rid magazines.....but keep it coming...I love it.

The Quilting Pirate said...

What a great idea! I'm not interested in this time around, but if you continue your book clearing project I might be :)