Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

There is a reason..................

As i get older, I am learning to believe that things happen for a reason. It could be an event, a relationship, being in the right place at the right time.

There is a reason I met Judie. The relationship I have with her is so very special to me and I cherish it every day. There are few years between us, so sometimes I find myself looking upon her as the 'mom' relationship I wasn't given with my own mother. Then there are times she is like my big sister. I do have an older sister in Vermont, but she is 10 years older than me and we never were that close. Then there are times when Judie is my best friend. We laugh, we share, we give, we take. I love her so much and am so glad she is a part of my life.

Ok, I can hear her saying "enough mooshy stuff"; let's quilt.

Huggers Judie!

3 comments:

Christine said...

A good friend is very special, have fun you two.

cheers
Christine

Pat said...

What a nice post about your friend!

pajudie said...

Well, Nancy, I hadn't seen this post before and now I've got tears streaming down my cheeks - thanks so much for the tribute. You are so special to me, too, and I'm so glad we met. Seems like I've known you forever and you're more than a special friend to me :o)

OK, enough mooshy stuff - let's quilt :o)
Hugs - Judie