Sunday, July 4, 2010

My drawer overfloweth......

I have tried very hard to organize strip scraps alah Bonnie Hunter. I keep my 2-inch, 2.5-inch, and 3.5-inch strips each in their own drawer. Now my 2-inch drawer is stuffed and I need to make something scrappy.

I just received my copy of Leaders and Enders and I think I've found the quilt I want to make. Bonnie calls it Nine in the Middle. I just love the way all of the scraps come together, and border is so cool.

So I've added this one to my list of many quilts to make. In my spare time... between two and four in the morning....... *sigh*

7 comments:

Angie said...

That is a lovely quilt, not sure 2am is a good time to start it though, he he he. Good luck!

Barb said...

Oh my word, I do believe you are looking into one of my scrap bins. I TRY to keep mine organized by strip size...and it seems that they overflow on me too! I will be taking a class by Bonnie at Quilt Odyssey, maybe I can be inspired to use up some of my scraps ;>)! I have that book, I like that quilt, good choice! Have a great day!

Trudi said...

LOL if only we could do the quilting in our sleep! I'm currently not sceduled between 2 - 4 am at the moment! But it's getting close! Love Bonnies books too!

pajudie said...

Oh, I love that quilt. You can do it, super quilter :o)
Judie

Kath said...

OOh that drawer is making my mouth water :D

Barb said...

I really think they multiply while we sleep...

Erin O. said...

Look at the bright side, when the quilt is done, you'll have an empty drawer!!! That's what I always tell myself! Good luck with your catching up; you can do it!