Monday, June 28, 2010

The Sew-n-Place is moved!!!

and oh my gosh it is awesome!!!

Donna and I had gone to supper at Montezuma's (yummy Mexican food by the way) and I said I wanted to be nosey and peak in the windows at the new shop. Luckily Michael, Bob, and Darlene were there and we got to go IN!!!!

The store is awesome and lucky for Lani... she got to teach the first class in the new digs.

So, here are some pics. I'm sorry the light isn't great - I took them with the phone. For anyone traveling, the address is 428 Gateway Drive, Chambersburg, PA 17201; just off  I-81 at Walker Road exit.

                                                                                     
                                                                         Donna waving ------>

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh wow....that is an awesome place!!

Pat said...

WOW...it looks HUGE!!!!! How lucky to have such a nice, large fabric shop nearby!!!

swooze said...

How close are YOU to I-81?

Pat said...

What a nice, bright, open space!!