Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

I'm a little late in doing this. With school coming to a close my goal is to make it to June 10... then I'll think more on quilting.

Anyway, spending a day with my Sundae Quilters definitely helps put a little fabric time into the mix. I was able to get two GFG flowers made on Sunday.

So here is my first official post for One Flower Wednesday. If you are getting into using hexagons, please check out the group at Karen's blog. I'm seriously hoping this helps keep me on track.. only 100 more flowers to go!!!


6 comments:

aubirdwoman said...

oh what wonderful flowers, I like the illusion of double petals.
I try to do two a week, and its amazing how quickly they add up.

Karen said...

Your first two flowers are wonderful and sure would keep me going! :)

Joan said...

Wonderful flowers - enjoyig your garden

Fiesta said...

lovely hexagon flowers.

Steffi´s Candy Quilts said...

Your flowers are really sweet! :-)

pajudie said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh - so pretty, Nancy - Judie