Friday, April 30, 2010

I wish.......



I took a personal day today.... and while it would be nice to think I could spend it someplace like this...with a guy like that ...... it ain't gonna happen.

So, I'm up at 6 am (only 45 minutes later than usual); have two loads through the washer, working on the third. Going to meet Judie and go to lunch and to a quilt shop.

I keep thinking about my students, hoping they are behaving that the sub found everything needed to make it through the day.

Oh! and I found the cutting instructions I was missing for the chimney sweep block that I ripped out of the magazine. I even found my table... like I'm going to have time to use it lOL

Have a great day!

4 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Enjoy your day!

Linda said...

Am hoping your substitute finds everything and that your students are behaving. I used to sub but would only do so for certain teachers. Others had no control when they were in residence so I knew they wouldn't behave for me. LOL But I did love the middle-school student.

Barb said...

A girl can dream.....

floribunda... aka Julie said...

good luck with your dreams, and I hope you had a good day off! are we going to have a new UFO number for May? Is anyone doing this besides me? (LOL)