Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

UFO Challenge...... WOW!!!!


I am totally blown away by the response to the the UFO Challenge. This is great ladies.... you are inspiring me I can tell you that.

I did get one email from Anonymous..... I don't know who you are or where your blog is.... could you email me please????

The Quilting Pirate has made a button for our challenge.. it is on my side bar. If you are interested in adding it to your blog, email me and I can email you the HTML code.

Quilty Hugs!!!!

6 comments:

Pat said...

I already had your Jupiter photo on my sidebar with the link and I see a couple of "my gals" have signed up now, too. What fun to have so many!!!

scraphappy said...

Happy first day back at school. I would love the code for the button. Someday I'll figure out how to do that.

Linda said...

I would love to add the button--I was glad they picked number 4--I didn't really want to tackle a pile of 16 pairs of jeans!

SheilaC said...

I would love the flashy UFO button! I just have the regular pic that you put in the first post.

FUN!

SheilaC

hetty said...

I would love to join you in this challenge. Please send me the button and the link. Thanks.

Linda said...

Hey Nancy, please let me know the HTML for the button. I have the first one but would like this one too. Great response. Thanks for the inspirtation! Hugs, Linda