Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"NO-REPLY" comments


No-reply comments bother me. If you have your settings set at 'no-reply' and you ask me a question, I can't get back to you unless I can find your blog.

For example, someone posted a comment for a post I made AGES ago.... and her setting is 'no reply' and her blog is not public. I have no way of responding to her question.

So if you are set at 'no reply', consider changing your setting. I know I try to respond to as many comments as possible but feel bad when asked a question and I cannot respond.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I am trying DESPERATELY how to remove "no replies"! My lack of tech knowledge is showing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb said...

Oh my gosh Nancy you come up with the cutest cliparts...you go girl!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Barb said...

I agree!!!

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

OMG! how did you EVER find that picture of me?!?!?!?

*giggle*
I never realized there was a comments/no reply setting. Obviously, I must NOT have that box checked because you've been able to reply to my idiotic comments numerous times ;0)

Happy Wednesday. BACK downstairs I go. HOPING to have a finish (or TWO???) to notch in my belt by the end of the day!!!