Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


Good Morning/Evening to everyone.... I hope all of you celebrating this special time have had a wonderful day.

The ham is cooking, I have to make the mac and cheese and then we head over to the in-laws (only two houses away).

I participated in the Secret Santa Swap organized so expertly by Chookyblue. Cathy at Cabbage Quilts was my Secret Santa and sent me this lovely lap quilt/wall hanging. She wrapped it in a lovely piece of red fabric which I may use to make a hanging sleeve. She also sent me two of the cutest little pom-pom ornaments which are on the tree. Thank you so much Cathy!!!!

Take care and hug someone you love!!!!!

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

love the quilt Cathy sent you.......thanks for being part of the SSCS this year........