Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I broke it.......


one of my teeth. I was working on a calcium chew that the doctor says I need now (getting old is a b****) and then suddenly I hit something hard. Thankfully the root isn't exposed so hot and cold are not bothering me. The rough edge, however, is bothering my cheek and I tend to chew on my right side all of the time (more information than you really wanted isn't it.)

So, this afternoon I will be at the dentist hopefully getting the outside of my tooth rebuilt.

It is amazing how life throws thing at you when you think everything couldn't be any better.

7 comments:

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

ughity-ugh-ugh!!!

Definitely not the greatest way to spend a vacation day, but best wishes are heading your way!

paula, the quilter said...

Ack! That is way too bad. I have a dental appt coming up in January but it is only cleaning (I hope).

The Quilting Pirate said...

Yikes! NO FUN! At least it's not extremely painful! I don't like dentists!

Kaye said...

Thank Goodness its not a front tooth! You certainaly don't need the extra expense right after Christmas

Pat said...

Oh, no.......NOT fun at all.

Melissa said...

That really isn't fair! You were just doing what the doctor told you!

Julie said...

Oh yes, we have to get knocked down a notch when we think we are doing fine! I hope your tooth is fixed up now.