Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa

Your elves at the Fat Quarter shop suggested that I write a letter to you as a little hint as to what I'd like to find in my stocking for Christmas.

I have chosen the Civil War Tribute FQ Bundle. They will look so lovely spinning around in my new washing machine (that had to come early Santa, sorry) and then look doubly lovely in a quilt for my hubby to use at his reenactments.

Please thank your elves for me Santa. They do so much for you throughout the year and sometimes I don't think the Elves get enough recognition.

There will be some cookies and egg-nog waiting for you this year; please tell Mrs. Claus hello for me too.

Happy Holidays!!!


1 comment:

Jan said...

LOL! I hope Santa is reading :) Ohhhh and you forgot to add "how good you've been this year!"