Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog read for this illness update.......


(imagine the funky news music playing here)

First of all I want to thank everyone for the well-wishes. It helps to know there are people thinking about me out there. There is so much nasty stuff floating around and working in a school building only compounds the issue.

Anyway, I stayed home today and just got home from the doctor!!! I have bronchitis and just caught my ears before the went into infection mode. So I now have an antibiotic and while she wants me to stay home tomorrow that isn't going to happen..... I have more parent-teacher conferences. I just won't talk alot.... I know that will bother the kids but they will get over it (hehehehe)

Of course the upside is.... no appetite means I've lost 8 pounds. Wonder how long this will last.

Hugs!


6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh.....I am sooooo sorry and truly hope you get to feeling better real soon.

*karendianne. said...

This is a he!! of a weight loss plan and no, I'm not proud but, I'll admit to going with the flow of "nature" to lose any weight I can so... I'll take my hypocritical self and wish you the best for wellness and save my funeral dress for a later date with a different friend.

Grim Reaper Love, *karendianne.

(just the kind of 'Bleader' you want!)

Linda said...

Take care---In our school, people are returning to school too soon and having relapses! I am glad you were able to see the doctor sooner that Friday!

Jan said...

You poor dear! School can be sooooooo hazardous to one's health. I hope tomorrow goes by quickly and that it's a restful weekend at your house. Feel better!

GARI said...

I am so sorry you are still sick but maybe with the meds, you will feel somewhat better tomorrow. I sure hope so.

Pauline said...

Just get well will ya mate...sheesh...this is going on for too long...happy recovery matey..