Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

It's official.......

Christmas is coming. Ok, so I know I usually get the CDs out and start playing them in October, but honestly this year that didn't happen. Abby made me a play list on my Itunes just of my Christmas songs, but even that didn't get played until this weekend.

The radio station has gone totally Christmas, 24/7. I'm not that bad.

But for your enjoyment, here is a clip from one of the all-time favorite Holiday flicks.... "White Christmas"

Enjoy!!






3 comments:

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Oh garsh....I'm nowhere NEAR ready for Christmas yet....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Feelin' better???

Pat Deck said...

Thanks for the Holiday Inn memory. You know, my dad took me to Radio City Music Hall when I was very young to see the Christmas Show. We took the train (a locomotive) from Philly. I remember standing on the platform, and later in line to get in the theater, wrapped up inside my daddy's long top coat, peeking out the space between the buttons. Back in those days, a movie was part of the show, and the movie that year was the debut of Holiday Inn. Every time I see that movie, or hear that song, it brings back those memories.

Jan said...

That's one movie that I can watch time and time again :) A true classic! Hope you're feeling better.