Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I feel FINE!!!


Can you tell I'm feeling better? I'm getting fiesty..... and except for the cough, I feel fine.

So I went to school today (despite doctor's orders; I know..... yell at me later). I have an obligation to my kids.... and I have two conferences tonight. I took my antibiotic with me and, as stated in the directions, took it on an empty stomach. WRONG!!!!

I took that *(#($&)$ pill and the next thing I knew I felt like I was gonna go down. I sent my daughter down the hall to get an icepack and then called the nurse. Well I didn't think they were gonna bring the wheelchair and the entire med kit!!!!

My BP popped up to 150/100.... I think that was frustration more than anything. I called the doctor, they ordered a chest x-ray and I have to go back in to see the doctor this afternoon.

I FEEL FINE!!! I know I do.... I'm eating.... which I haven't done since Friday; at least not on a regular basis.

This is so nuts................... I'm going to insist on switching the antibiotic. This Doxycycline stuff is for the birds. I'll stick with my Z-pac any day.

Ok, thanks for letting me vent. Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

OMG! What a rough morning you had! That BP was too high, so I'm glad you'll be getting that chest x-ray. A royal pain in the you know what, but sooooooooo worth it :) Feel better!

Barb said...

Oh wow.....lots of drama ..... hope it wasn't too embarassing for you. Hope you get to feeling better....enjoyed your email the other day.....

Glad you do see some change and are feeling somewhat better.