Saturday, November 7, 2009

Feeling well enough to want to cook

Well...... to boil some pasta at least.

I had some mini bowtie pasta, so I boiled it, drained, added olive oil and red wine vinegar, yellow sweet pepper, salt, pepper, fresh parsley (the end of it for the year), dried basil and garlic powder. Then Kevin suggested chopping up some ham. It was good!!!

This is the first time in a week I've wanted to eat.

I think I've turned the corner. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes!!! I really do appreciate them.

8 comments:

Pat said...

I was away for 4 days with some quilting pals....sorry to read you have been ill but glad you are starting to feel better now.

Barb said...

pasta sounds good....glad you are feeling a little better!!

Chookyblue...... said...

and who was it wanting to go to work when you haven't even been feeling like eating.........REST......get better.....take it easy.......

MARCIE said...

Glad you are feeling better! I was going thru all that two weeks ago. But we both survived! Yay!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Yeahhhh.....Pasta!!

Universal cure for all that ails ya...!!

Enjoy.....LindaMay

*karendianne. said...

Whew! My back is really sore and I wasn't looking forward to shopping. I'm so glad you're healing... it's not supposed to be all about me but somehow... oh lord!

Living on the Spit said...

So glad to hear this...I ave been very worried about you. I love Pasta...it is so good for the soul.

julieQ said...

I am glad you are feeling better!!