Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

and to you and yours............


a Happy Thanksgiving.

The bird went in the oven about 45 minutes ago.... we are eating a five. I have potatoes to peel, stuffing to mix up and bake, and whatever else I need to do that my mother-in-law isn't.

While I'm waiting for the next step in the meal prep, I'm working on a Christmas table runner I've had cut out for a year. It's going to be a holiday gift for my secret angel.

Bless you all and thank you for being my friends and blog neighbors. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Relax and Enjoy....LindaMay

Pat said...

Hope you enjoyed your meal...ours was very nice. Blogging is great with so many nice friends!!! I'm happy to have "met" you through our blogs.

Barb said...

Looks pretty yummy to me...kind of similar to our table tonight ~ oh so good!! I am so thankful that I can enjoy a Thanksgiving meal, and to have family gathered around the table! I am happy for you that you were able to work in the time to be making progress on that table runner, once in the oven turkeys pretty much take care of themselves :>)!!

Barb said...

Looks awesome....enjoy!!