Saturday, October 3, 2009

Menopause Sucks


At least that is what I'm going to blame. I woke up with a wicked headache today. I figured it was from sleeping in (passed 5:30 am) and knowing I should have taken my Excedrin Migraine pills I only took a Motrin. Needless to say at 11 am I wasn't feeling any better so I took the Excedrin and spent another four hours in my lazy-boy with Abby's floppy elephant on my head to block out the light.

This is the fourth time in 10 days that I've taken those **(#&$ pills. I'm going to make sure I speak with the GYN later this month about this. It's getting old..................

6 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Okay this is a huge bummer. All this and suffering, too.

Vicki W said...

Yes, it sucks in a huge way. Have you tried Imitrex? That stuff is a miracle drug in my opinion.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Is the wind blowing where you are?? It is here and ever since it started my head has been hurting like crazy!! Nothing seems to help for long...ugh!!

Well....Enjoy?....LindaMay

Jan said...

Ohhhh Nancy! I'm so sorry that you're having to deal w/those nasty headaches! They are truly evil, as is menopause! It's not always easy being a woman, that's for sure. Take care.

julieQ said...

Sorry, girl...pre menopause sucks too. Hope you are better...many hugs.

Sweet P said...

I'm dealing with several peri-menopuase symptoms these days. I'm glad headaches isn't one of them. I hope you're able to get them under control.