Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fabric help needed.....



Why is it that when you want a certain fabric, or print, or color, you can't find it?

I'm working on my Grandmother's Flower Garden using 1930's reproduction prints, and I'd like to find some prints that have grey (or gray) in them. I've seen them in the past but never when I'm using them. People have sent me swap blocks and grey 30's prints are included in them. There can also be other colors in the print.. red, black, orange, etc.

If anyone happens to have a FQ that you are willing to trade let me know. I actually only need enough to cut twelve 2.5" squares out of; so if you are willing to trade strips that would be great.

Thanks!!


2 comments:

Barb said...

wish I could help???

Living on the Spit said...

I will post something I have on FB, if you want it, I can send it to you.