Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September UFO Challenge


Where does the time go???? All of the sudden I realized that today is the second day of September; time for a new UFO Challenge number to be chosen.

I'll be honest.... I fell off the wagon months ago. I did manage to get four of them done, but something told me that with teaching school and getting used to the schedule there was no way I was going to get something done in a month. When I'm tired, or after dark, I don't like to quilt.... something about the light I think.

Anyway.............. the number for September is #2.

Good luck all!!

5 comments:

Sharon T in Lynden said...

How many UFO's do you have to choose from? Just curious.....

The Quilting Pirate said...

I have to join in this fun next year! This would help me get focus on my UFO's...I have way more than 11 though :)

Jan said...

It is hard to believe that it's Set already, isn't it!!! I have a hard time quilting after a long day at work too ... need that natural light shining! I do enjoy applique on the couch in the evenings tho :) Hope it's a good school year! Oh and love the flamingo bag in the post below :)

The Calico Cat said...

All I "like" to so after dark is binding.

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Hey Lady----well, today is September SIXTH, and I am first catching up with many, many, many blogs! August was crazy----new school website (I'm webmaster), coaching start mid-august (vball), and school........
anyway---yeah! I was reorganizing some of my blog, and saw "GOSH! I don't have the AUGUST UFO listed...."
Off I went to see #1, then even looked so far as September #2. I was doing rather well---until July hit. I'm not throwing the towel completely in, but I can't see much work being done until Vball season is over (November.)

Happy first week of school----and I hope that bug has worked its way through your system. We're all (me and girls) still healthy **(knock-on-wook)**. Actually, it was my HUSBAND of all people that was down-n-out this week.